Saturday 20 October 2012

Cozy Knitted Bow Headband (earwarmer)!

Hello all!

Check out this AWESOME chunky knitted bow headband / earwarmer.  I do loves it.

Knitted Bow Headband/Earwarmer @ owlprintpanda.blogspot.co.uk

Knitted Bow Headband/Earwarmer @ owlprintpanda.blogspot.co.uk


If you wanna make one for yourself, you can check it out here on Ravelry


Have you any new things you've spotted that you just cant wait to make / buy?  

I'm loving these two headbands, also found on ravelry by different designers, though I'm just scared to make the one on the left as I think it looks far too similar to the scarf I began to make last week!  White one is purty :)





I'm very excited, because I'm off to Amsterdam for a week tomorrow!!  Has anyone been there before?  Any 'must-see' places for me to visit?

I'll be taking a little knitting project with me, so be prepared to see far too many pictures of Amsterdam, and me wearing an awesome new knitted item :p






1 comment:

  1. Lovely head band. I'm off to look for some yarn for a teacher appreciation gift. thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...