Wednesday 14 November 2012

A Random Array

Sorry for being out of touch for so long! I have been a very busy bee with work and with brewing up a brilliant new bunch of goodies for you to get crafty with!
In the meantime, here are a few things which caught my eye this week:


How cute is this!!! I really need to make something similar, nothing better than a cozy scarf for the cold mornings.

Loving this cardigan too, really like the chunky stripes!!


And the new knits from this weeks Gathered magazine are adorable!



I had a very big shock when I logged into my Etsy store today: 800 views in the past 6 hours?! I googled, and turns out there's a Facebook group called 'we love wool' who took a liking to the fox! Aww :)

No comments:

Post a Comment




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...