**Please Note: This Giveaway is now finished! Head on over to the main 'Cuppa & Cake' page to see if there is anything currently going on :)**
This is exciting :p
Remember the lovely Deborah of Fondant Fibre? We've teamed up this month to give you something amazing :D
We have two prizes up for grabs, one spinning and one knitting!
- 100g delicious 'Norboo' from FondantFibre
- "Hand painted Norwegian Wool and bamboo for spinning or felting. A fabulous colourway of pinks apricot and pistachio for this unique fibre combination "Norboo". This is light, airy and is very soft and silky....a dream to draft and spin as it has been well blended. Would be fantastic for sock yarn as the bamboo adds strength and holds natural antibacterial properties."
- Gorgeous Glitsy Handspun yarn by Fondant Fibre
- Any two sets of stitch markers from my etsy store (including pick'n'mix)
- Skein of brilliant blue 2ply handspun BlueFaced Leicester by Fondant Fibre
- 2ply skein of Pink and Green! by Fondant Fibre
- Any three sets of stitch markers from my etsy store (including pick'n'mix)
Now the part you're looking for!
How to enter:
Comment below whether you'd like to enter for the 'Spinners' or 'Knitters' prize!!
PLEASE remember to leave me a way to get in contact with you (whether that be your Ravelry username, twitter username, anything which I can mail you on!)
For extra Entries!
Share this post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
Each follow / share will get you an additional +1 entry and you should include where you've shared this blog link in your entry post!
If you missed the enjoyable "Cuppa & Cake" interview with Deborah about her creative process, you can find it here :)
**Giveaway will close on 20th June 2013, the two winners will be announced by the 25th**
If you simply cannot wait a month to try the goodies, you can see Deborah's Fondant Fibre shop here, and the stitch markers here :)