Sunday 5 January 2014

What Does The Fox Say?

Don't suppose you've heard this song?

I'd like to think it's a satirical representation of how successful and catchy a song can be even with the most ridiculous of lyrics.  However, I'm afraid I could be disappointed...  At least it makes a nice change from all the songs about inappropriate naughtyness.





Although disappointed at the integrity of the worlds ears, I've now had three emails from fans of the song who have since chosen to knit fox bags...

Talking of songs, I was reminded of the CD I bought a wee while ago and definitely didn't listen to enough!  It was the Stephanie Dosen (of Tiny Owl Knits) album - it's very sweet, nice knitting listening :)

Sophisticated fox knitting pattern by owlprintpanda.blogspot.co.uk   felted fox bag by owlprintpanda.blogspot.co.uk

Felted fox coin purse by owlprintpanda.blogspot.co.uk






No comments:

Post a Comment




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...