Monday 21 July 2014

#LushPodKal


Some very naughty ladies have convinced me that it's a great idea to join in the #LushPodKal, so on top of my existing WIPs, the tour de fleece & work, I've decided to cast on another jumper.

Lush is a lovely jumper with a slightly more unusual construction designed by Tin Can Knits.  The yoke is knit sideways & the rest of the jumper knit from this, so it'll be a new style of top for me!

I've chosen some yarn from my stash - it's some very yummy creamy Fyberspates Scrumptious.  Slightly worried that it'll be too soft for a sweater, what if it pills??  It'll be interesting to see what everyone else is knitting with - what are you using?    

The plan was to use British wool for the project.  Fyberspates is a british company, though I'm not sure of the origin of the wool.  However, since I'm knitting from my stash it's the closest I can manage!




Hosted by Knit British, Knit Spin Cake, Caithness Craft Collective & Shiny Bees, the KAL discussion will be held among the different podcasters groups each week.  

Everyone is also tweeting their progress with the tag #LushPodKal, so it'll be lovely to be kept up to date with lushy news!


Also, the sunflowers in the photo were 30p!!  

How did you get on with the tour de fleece, and are you taking part in any KALs?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...