Friday 9 March 2012

Mocha, Miscellany & Music


It's a year since my birthday last. Time is escaping me!


As I leaf through this wonderful little book, presented to me only this afternoon, I experience an overwhelming sense of.. muchness.

There's so much to see, learn, eat, love, lose, hold, make and generally wonder at.

[I also realise the distinct disparity between life-altering epiphanies such as these and cheap coffee shops.]

It was in this prepossessed state in which I entered Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake Ballet in the Edinburgh Playhouse.

The production was wonderful. Entrancing ballet dancers, a strikingly austere orchestra and my preoccupied mindset contributing to a particularly hypnagogic performance.


My thanks to my wonderful partner for such a splendid evening x




No comments:

Post a Comment




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...