Saturday 6 October 2012

Foxy Warmer

Microwavable Foxy Handwarmer!  @OwlPrintPanda.blogspot.co.uk

Microwavable Foxy Handwarmer!  @OwlPrintPanda.blogspot.co.uk



It's been a busy few days at uni, so thought I'd spend my Saturday happily crafting, and made this little bundle of warm yummyness!

This little fox will warm up if you put him in the microwave for a minute - perfect for warming those wee hands when you come in from the cold!!  He actually stays warm for ages, which was surprising.

He is squishy and not perfect, but that makes him all the more lovely.

aww :)

And I made the back with a lovely foxy print bought for me by my lovely mannie, isn't he thoughtful?

Though the fox print fox has a crazy face with a nose on it. Look.  Go see below.  Crazy right?


Microwavable Foxy Handwarmer!  @OwlPrintPanda.blogspot.co.uk

Microwavable Foxy Handwarmer!  @OwlPrintPanda.blogspot.co.uk



p.s.  I decided to sell warm foxes on etsy!  See my shop here :)
You can also buy a 'make your own foxy' kit!

:)







No comments:

Post a Comment




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...