Tuesday 9 July 2013

Indian Summer: Day 1 - Delhi

After the busiest month I can remember in my wee life, what with finals, packing, moving, graduation, graduation ball, packing for holiday (phew), finally set off on holiday!!

After watching the andy Murray match in Edinburgh, we made a mad dash to the airport and were soon in the air!!

I can never sleep on airplanes (has to be something about sitting up so straight) so had a little nap when I arrived at the hotel in a giant wooden bed!!

The local markets here are an assault to the senses, many archways smell of incredible curry (not that I'd dare to eat it, the flies are innumerable), many other arches smelling indescribably terrible.

Still managed to fit in some knitting over coffee in the evening!!





No comments:

Post a Comment




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...