Friday 23 August 2013

Caithness Craft Podcast & Fibre Stash on Ravelry!

Hello lovelies!

It has been a little while since my last blog (I do apologise!).  I've recently moved to Glasgow from Edinburgh for work, so between moving house & new job everything is insanely busy at the moment  - good busy!  But busy nonetheless.

I never seem to finish on time,  always appear early for fear I miss something before the shift starts and comes back to bite me in the bottom halfway through my lunch - which I've not actually had the chance to leave the building for yet, but we can all dream.

Louise of the Caithness Craft Podcast asked me to answer a few wee questions for her episode this week!   I first met Louise at the Edinburgh Yarn Festival in March, where my excitement got the better of me and I did nearly knock the contents of my stall over attempting to hug the poor woman.



Also, it's the first I've heard about the new fibre stash section on Ravelry!  Sooo excited about thie

It's a great wee listen when I'm knitting on the bus on the way to work - makes ye smile in the morning :)

You can find it here: http://caithnesscraftcollective.podbean.com/2013/08/22/episode-86-batty-bat


Have you got any great podcasts you'd recommend?  I'd love to hear about them!!  It would be nice to have a little podcast filled blog :D


Do get in touch and let me know what you've been up to recently!  I feel like I've not spoken to any of you lot for ages!

x







No comments:

Post a Comment




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...