Monday 14 January 2013

Comment box blunders!

Hello lovelies!

I just made a horrible discovery!

All your lovely little comments weren't reaching me at all, they were being sent to a comment box account somewhere I had no access to them, and now that I've come across them all, I can't put them back onto my blog!

:( :(

I want to apologise for all the comments you posted which went woefully unanswered!

I tried to set up a pretty comments box which could take your email address or blog address so that I could answer the more fully and looks like I did the opposite :(

Please do send me your comments again, I'd love to answer each and every one of them!



Boo to bad computer skills.

Lots of yarn filled happiness from me,
:) x

4 comments:

  1. It's okay! I am always learning new things when it comes to computers! But at least now you know :-) That's the most important part! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Always look on the bright side and suchlike! :)

      Delete
  2. So sorry about that. :( Found you through Bloggy Moms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to worry though, it's sorted now and we'll soon be back on track! Thanks! x

      Delete




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...