Wednesday 16 January 2013

The Worlds Fastest Knitter

Hello lovelies!

What a nice lady this is!!

I spotted this on the internet not long ago and keep meaning to share it with everyone, it's very impressive!


Do you think you would ever be able to knit as quickly as this?  I'll need to remember this post when I'm 60 and see if I can beat myself now!


Cinema time again tonight!  I don't know if everyone has this, we use 'orange wednesdays' vouchers, which means we get two for one cinema tickets every wednesday!  Is pretty nifty.

What have you been up to this week?

I had a very exciting first this week - I submitted a shawl pattern to a yarn company submission call!  Just finger crossed and waiting now I suppose!


Have a lovely evening!  Let me know how fast you can knit!  I'm gonna get my partner to time me when he gets in :D


Amanda :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...