Saturday 13 April 2013

Lovely day for a wander

Sunshine!? Who'da thunk it?

Such a lovely opportunity for knitting outside and wanders in the forest. I have no idea how to use this blogger app on my phone, so hopefully the pictures will appear somewhere for you...

Whilst wandering I found a gorgeous little overgrown gate! How sweet, I wish I could've taken it home :D

Then we did some gardening. 'Gardening'. It was rather Jeremy clarkson-esque. Mainly involved my dad hammering things, with a hammer.

Favourite phrase of the whole fiasco was probably "ill probably need to go grab one of those hole-digging things". Ach well, everyone's good at different things...

I also tried to make myself a bracelet from half pennies today, but had very little luck piercing my pennies. Off to buy a drill and try again...

Last but not least, I was so cheered up by the whole day that I decided to spread the joy an offer 10% off stitch markers in the etsy shop with the code: SUNSHINE this weekend! Yeyyy :p

What are you getting up to this weekend?







No comments:

Post a Comment




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...