Thursday 2 May 2013

A Spot of Gardening

Read 'Gardening' as 'throwing out the plants I've already killed & chopping dead branches off the ones I've condemned to death'.

A spot of Gardening @owlprintpanda.blogspot.co.uk


Having watched Iron Man 3 on Thursday I'm now tempted to be a massive geek and sit down and watch them all again. And the Avengers. Then I shall need to watch Thor and the Hulk & Captain America, because otherwise they will feel left out...

Slight problem in that I don't own any of these, so it's a work in progress.

Is it just me that's crushing on Iron Man?  It can't be.  Admit it.  Admit it in my comments so I feel better about it.

Look at that pretty little Iron Man face...




2 comments:

  1. You aren't the only one! Iron Man makes me swoon.

    ReplyDelete




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...