Tuesday 28 May 2013

DIY: Rectangle Zippy Pouch for Wooly stuff or Gadgety things!

I do love owls and I cannot lie, you other knitters can't deny, when a pouch sits there with some owls on its front and some stars inside its ... Insides...

My point is; how cute is this?!



Recently, I was asked by Rae of Fabric HQ to make a little tutorial and answer some of her lovely questions!   They have some really nice fabric (I may have to make another little entry on the 'stash shame' board...)

You can find my answers and my tutorial here on Rae's blog!

Let me know what you think!  I might be popping a few into the shop this weekend :p
Have you made any project bags recently?  What's you're favourite type?

x

2 comments:

  1. I've made pillow case bags (use a thrifted pillow case) and they didn't turn out too bad. Used the pattern in the Stitch 'n Bitch book. I've attempted to make some reusable shopping bags that fold into its own pocket and for whatever reason, the pocket hates me. I've come to realize that I should stick with knitting lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pillow case bags sound like a good idea! I was tempted to buy a large knitted jumper from a charity shop to turn into a cushion the other day - it was lovely and cabley. You shouldn't give up, practice makes perfect & whatnot :p

      Delete




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...